Saturday, November 12, 2011

POST fear project

So my fear project discussed my fear of knives. Because I didnt want to actually show anything bad, I showed a video of a successful attempt at the game "five-finger fillet." It seemed to make most people squeamish the way I had expected. The only way I think I could have achieved a better response is if I showed a failed attempt....no.

Everyone should know which projects affected me most...since I cried and shared so pretty deep shit. Forgive me, I don't remember the names of the people that presented them bc I'm terrible with names but it was the fear of not living up to expectations and fear of being myself. I obviously shared those views and yeah...Impacted my project by making it seem a little less significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment